1. "Vision without execution is hallucination" - Thomas Edison
2. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." - Swami Vivekananda
3. "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh the things you can think up if only you try." - Dr. Seuss
4. "You see things and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw
5. "There are no roll over minutes in life. We don't get to keep all that time we "save." It's actually a very costly way to live." - Arianna Huffington
6. "I make art, sometimes I make true art, and sometimes it fills the empty places in my life. Some of them. Not all." - Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of the Lane
7. "There is something beautiful about the past, and about the way it haunts us. The way we pass through moments like walking through doors. The way we shut some out and the way we welcome some to stay. Our memories are ghosts, and they will always remind us of all the things we no longer have."
8. "That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow county. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great State of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going." - Forrest Gump
9. "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford.
10. "Creativity and ego cannot go together. If you free yourself from the comparing and jealous mind, your creativity opens up endlessly. Just as water springs from a fountain, creativity springs from every moment. You must not be your own obstacle. You must not be owned by the environment that you are in. You must own the environment. You must be able to freely move in and out of your mind. This is being free." - Jeong Kwan
11. "Education is what people do to you, and learning is what you do to yourself." - Joi Ito
12. “Eventually everything connects—people, ideas, objects...the quality of the connections is the key.” - Charles Eames